The Ingham County Youth Commission is a diverse group of youth, ranging in ages from 12-18. Our primary function is to advise the Ingham County Board of Commissioners and others within the county government, on issues relating to young people throughout the county.
* To be a community leader in the identification of issues affecting youth;
* To serve as an advocate for youth needs in the community by directly engaging the community in the process;
* To develop leadership skills and educate youth about local government;
* To develop new resources or improve existing community programs for youth;
* To recognize and promote the value of young people in our community.
* Community Service Committee: Spring & Winter projects
* Government & Education Committee: Voter Registration & Youth Voices Project
* Public Relations & Marketing Committee
* Work Groups: Juvenile Justice, Youth Healthcare, Post-High School Education
4H Program Coordinator
Have website feedback? Send us a message.
All Content © Copyright 2013 Ingham County
Website designed and developed by Web Ascender