* To be a community leader in the identification of issues affecting youth;
* To serve as an advocate for youth needs in the community by directly engaging the community in the process;
* To develop leadership skills and educate youth about local government;
* To develop new resources or improve existing community programs for youth;
* To recognize and promote the value of young people in our community.
* Community Service Committee: Spring & Winter projects
* Government & Education Committee
* Public Relations & Marketing Committee
* Work Groups: Parks & Trails, Juvenile Justice
The Youth Commission has regular business meetings on the Third Monday of each month (except holidays) September through May. The meetings are held from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. in Conference Room C of the County Human Services Building at 5303 S. Cedar St, Lansing, MI.
Have website feedback? Send us a message.
All Content © Copyright 2018 Ingham County
Website designed and developed by Web Ascender